Monday, September 30, 2013

African Queens !!!!!!!

Honestly when I see this photo I think of how pretty they look and I wonder  where I can get those outfits LOL. It is crazy how under played black beauty is in the United States. I wish that the  dark skinned girls who hate their skin color  would realize how truly beautiful they are.  I was eating at a restaurant in South Royalton, Vermont ( a small town with no diversity) and an older women came up to me and said that she had been staring at me the whole time and that I was so beautiful and I did not realize how lovely I was ! I thanked the lady and then it got me thinking. We really do not realize how beautiful we are.  God made everyone in this world in his image and that alone is enough to celebrate about.  Check out my dark skin girls commentary

No comments:

Post a Comment