- Junk food and anything not approved by the DASH diet
- the past
- Not consistently wearing sunscreen
- Small towns
- Rural life
- Annoying classmates (not everyone was annoying, actually lots were cool as well)
- Fake liberals and low-key bigots in my classes ( not everyone was like this, lots were not, but lots were)
- The election of 2016
- The Alt-Right
- #Make America Great Again (sadly Donald Trump is still relevant so he did not make the list)
- Explaining my humanity to racist people
- Annoying people
- South Royalton, Vermont
- Making bigots comfortable
- Being WAY TOO WOKE!!!! Everyone needs some sleep lol
- Not having a set schedule
- COONS.... Cannot stand a coon!
- Tomi Lahren
- Lena Dunham and other fake feminists like her who don't care about women of color
Saturday, December 31, 2016
- Grow closer to God by developing a consistent prayer life
- Exercise daily
- Continue to stick to my DASH diet
- Continue to make great grades in my LLM program
- Continue blogging and writing
- Develop my blog professionally
- Grow my blog
- Wear Sunscreen
- Only look to God for validation
- NEVER think about the past or let it hold me back
- Accomplish projects and grow in my career!
- Keep nursing my hair back to life lol! My hair was REALLY NICE AND HEALTHY until I damaged it in the spring of this year. It has been getting better but ... I have high standards lol.
- Be very financially fit!!!!
BANISH is known for their use of fresh natural ingredients from the United States and their Banisher which works to remove acne scars. My personally, favorite from BANISH is the Pumpkin Enzyme Mask. I like to use a charcoal mask, rinse that off and then use the Pumpkin Enzyme Mask. CLICK HERE to start shopping!
*Disclosure— The post may contain affiliate links. By clicking and shopping, you help support Kay Kay’s Way and allow me to continue reporting on all things beautiful and fashionable. In addition, the code is a one time only use code per person.
My favorite blog post of the year was "Black in Vermont: My Most Racist Experience while I was in Vermont." This is my favorite post because it started an important discussion about race, liberal racism, and much more. Finally, served as a great example of how racist people (like the fake racist guy who bullied me for my post) try to silence people of color or sexist people like to silence women.
Hello!!!! This has been an amazing year for my blog! To say that my blog has grown tremendously this year is truly an understatement. I thank God then Detroit Fashion News introducing me to more people around the world. This year my goal with my blog is to continue giving my readers more interesting consistent content. In addition, I am also working on professionally transforming my blog (with the help of actual professionals), getting my own domain, and running this blog as a professional business. I am really looking forward to blogging in the year 2017. Thank you so much for all of your support! Stay blessed!
Saturday, December 3, 2016
Hey guys! So, starting in February I will be charging people for blogging advice and/or fashion advice. This year was the year that I started to really take my blogging and my brand seriously. My time is very valuable so this is how it is going to be now. I will let you know about pricing later.
Friday, December 2, 2016
Hey, guys! I am starting my NYE resolution before 2017. My goal is to be VERY HEALTHY. To accomplish this goal I have decided to start the DASH Diet at the recommendation of a medical professional. The DASH Diet "was developed to lower blood pressure without medication in research sponsored by the US National Institutes of Health. The first DASH diet research showed that it could lower blood pressure as well as the first line blood pressure medications, even with a sodium intake of 3300 mg/day! Since then, numerous studies have shown that the DASH diet reduces the risk of many diseases, including some kinds of cancer, stroke, heart disease, heart failure, kidney stones, and diabetes. It has been proven to be an effective way to lose weight and become healthier at the same time. It is full of fabulous, delicious, real foods. All of these benefits led to the #1 diet ranking by US News & World Report in 2011, 2012, 2013, and 2014." I will let you guys know how I am doing at the end of this month and at the end of January. BTW I am the type of person who does not like to share my weight so I will just be letting you know how many pounds I have lost as well as what my goals are. My goal is to lose 20 pounds so I would like to lose 10 pounds per month. In addition, I am only eating boneless skinless chicken breast, vegetables, fruits, and whole grains. I am not allowed to have added salt or sugar and I will be drinking only water, tea, and healthy water based drinks.