Wednesday, August 20, 2014

China Summer 2014 Trip: August 2nd




Today is the day that I leave for China! I am super excited, but this morning I am also super stressed because I had to turn in a paper. By the grace of God I was able to get everything together!





Enjoying my bus ride on the Dartmouth Coach. This bus takes me from Lebanon, NH to the Boston airport.






I feel great and I look super cute to the airport. Flying is no excuse for you to look like a slob. CLICK HERE for tips on looking good in the air/while traveling.


The picture above is me on the plane to London.  I have two layovers and my  first layover is in London. I am ultimately flying with KLM but they are partnering with Delta for a portion of my flight. My flight from Boston to London will be with Delta  and this will be the first time that I have ever flown with Delta or KLM. I am super excited to review Delta and KLM because I have heard amazing things about both of these airlines. I am also a foodie so I love airplane food and I will be served dinner and breakfast on my flight to London.



 

I ordered a special meal on the plane and the meal was not available so I ate a gluten free meal instead and that was nasty. Since the meal was so gross I (in fatty foodie fashion) ate a regular meal as well and that was nastier. Needless to say, I am very disappointed in the food.






I got called "cute as a button" by a flight attendant lol! Despite this one warm  attendant, I found the Delta airline staff to be rude and I was really expecting more from them :( 




I am so ready to get off of this plane and fly with KLM! Hopefully I will not be disapoointed by them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment