Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Mystery Shopping!!!

Mystery shopping is so much fun! I love to mystery shop! Trust me when I tell you that mystery shopping can really bring in the coins. I currently live in the Metro-Detroit area and I started mystery shopping March of this year while I was interning in New York City.  Mystery Shopping companies assign jobs all over the nation, but you will get more jobs and more consistent work if you are staying in a metro city area.

What Companies Should I sign up with?
First and foremost, you SHOULD NEVER PAY TO BE A MYSTERY SHOPPER! That is a scam! Now that we got that out of the way, since I am nice, I am going to give you links to the best companies for mystery shopping. The key to really making a lot of money with mystery shopping is to sign up with many different legitimate companies.
Sign up with:
1.       IntelliShop
2.       BARE International
3.       ath Power Consulting
4.       Customer Service Experts
5.       Strategic Reflections

Money and Payment Questions
In general, you get paid at least ten dollars for your assignment. Most assignments are from ten to twenty dollars and this really adds up. There are also several shops for over one-hundred dollars. I should also note that if you do a restaurant shop then you are paid and you are reimbursed for what you spent. A downside to mystery shopping is that it usually takes one to two months to be paid. Some companies pay you by check, but most prefer that you use Paypal and direct deposit.

Grades
In most companies you are given a score after each shop you complete. You are also given a flake citation for flaking without a legitimate reason and then you are given hero citations. Mystery shops are easy to complete and they take about five to ten minutes to complete so don’t worry … you will get a good score!

Why do I mystery shop?
Aside from the easy cash that I make, I feel that I am making a difference while mystery shopping. I once had an instance where a sales associate made blatant homophobic remarks and although I do not identify as LGBT, I was extremely disgusted and offended by that level of disrespect and I wrote about it in the report. I also had another instance where I was treated like trash by a banker, and I felt that he did this because I was black (don’t ask me how I know … when your black you just know these things lol) and I wrote about it in the report. I felt a sense if power by reporting the rude instances and I felt that I was bringing about change.   


So what are you waiting for… START SHOPPING!!!!




#facebeat at #sephora and my #hurdid on the fly #healthyhair #teamnatural #nyc #crimesofbeauty:

No comments:

Post a Comment