Thursday, May 16, 2013

Becoming : Brigitte Bardot

I decided to add a new feature to my blog. This is where I will randomly pick major celebs and show how you can look like them. I basically did the work for you for your next Halloween costume :P



Brigitte Bardot is a former French singer, actress, and model. She popularized the whole winged eye look. I picked her because I personally decided that she would be a a really original celebrity to imitate on Halloween!


Hair

  1. Think romantic and sultry  and a little bed head
  2. Click here for step by step instructions 

Makeup

  1. Thing WINGS !!!!
  2. Click here for step by step instructions 
                           

Outfit

Click here to get it !
                              

Click here to get it !


NOW THROW ON SOME BLACK FLATS ( OR HEELS IF YOU DARE) AND YOU GOT IT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment