Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Post Worth Reading



 Please read this before you decide to judge someone who is different than you because of there race, religion, etc. I myself have been judged due to my ethnicity, race, and skin color. It is more painful than words can express and it is hard to forget.



 "All I ask, all I have ever asked, is to be treated as a human being. I want my pride intact, I want this struggle of mine to be recognized, for you to look me in the eye and acknowledge that yes, this tumor called bigotry is indeed rivering through your veins, polluting your mind, and is so malignant that it compels you to squash my dignity."



Seema Jilani



 

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/seema-jilani/racism-white-house-correspondents-dinner_b_3231561.html

No comments:

Post a Comment