Saturday, June 22, 2013

Introducing Anti Bullying ... Kay Kay's Way

When I started this blog I did not just start it to talk about fashion, hair, skin care, celebrities, and hot topics. All of that stuff is great and fun , but at the end of the day I want to touch lives. That is why I include life tips to help empower the young women that read my blog. There have been TOO many people that have taken their lives and have developed severe mental complications from the effects of bullying. I myself was a victim of bullying when I was younger ( CLICK HERE FOR MORE ON THAT) and I decided that it is time to join the anti-bullying movement. If people use the world wide web to spread hate and be trolls, then I can spread love. One of my favorite celebrities is Demi Lovato ( yes I am a Lovatic) because she is so real! Please just take a look at this video. I hope it will make you think twice before you bully somebody.





No comments:

Post a Comment