Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Saying it Like I Mean it

Hey! So you might remember when I wrote a letter to my fourteen year old self ; in the case that you did not read the post then click here: http://kaykaysway.blogspot.com/2013/04/life-tips-dearme-in-high-school.html . I got good feedback from that post and I decided to write something similar to that, but a little different ;).  I decided to write a letter to the doubters, haters, you get the picture lol, of my past. Many people now a days experience people putting them down so this is so relevant for today's society .


Hey Guys!

Wow where do I even begin? I guess I can begin by saying that I forgive you guys , not because you were not in the wrong, but because it is the right thing to do. Isn't it funny how things turn out? Saying that God has blessed me truly is an understatement. I mean you will have to read my blog to get the full details but I have been to 6/7 continents ( including Antarctica),  going to law school ( number one school in environmental law), and graduating from school a year early! Looking at me today it embarrasses  me when I remember that I let people as insecure as you guys let me think less of myself, for even a second. I laugh at how I used to wince and second guess myself when you guys would through arrows in my direction.  You guys will never see me for who I truly am: a beautiful, strong, independent, accomplished young woman, and that is all right with me! As long as I know it for myself then that is all that matters, I am a daughter of Zion :) ( don't know what that means then look it up).  Lastly, I would like to wish you guys the best with your future endeavors.

Sincerely,

A Daughter of Zion  ;) 





With out you guys I would never be who I am today. Thank God you guys were in my life at one point! 





No comments:

Post a Comment