Thursday, December 26, 2013

My Personal Highlights of 2013


Walking in a city fashion show! I also got to pick out my outfit and choose my hair and makeup !


Starting my blog Kay Kay's Way on January 27th and having it grow to well over 11,000 views from around the world! I have been able to do various things on this platform which include :  talking about bullying and honoring my grandma Helen Uchendu who passed away this year.


Turning 21! Even though I couldn't have a party with my friends from MSU :(
Graduating from Michigan State University A YEAR EARLY with a degree in Political Science Pre-Law and a specialization in Environmental Studies






Being Accepted into Vermont Law School THE NUMBER ONE school for environmental law and moving to South Royalton, VT .










No comments:

Post a Comment