Thursday, December 5, 2013

Tribute to Nelson Mandela ... Kay Kay's Way


RIP to Africa's greatest leader ever. I am not of South African descent ( I am Igbo Nigerian)  but you touched the whole of Africa. You taught us that black was, is , and will always be beautiful and that we should be proud of our African heritage no matter where we come from. Thank you for pushing  equality of ALL people not just black South Africans, thank you for not becoming corrupt, thank you for breaking boundaries, and thank you for  showing me that I am an AFRICAN QUEEN lol ! You guys know that I love African music ( that is the best music in the world lol) so please listen to my favorite South African tunes






Vulindlela by Brenda Fassie 





Soon and Very Soon by Brenda Fassie 




Umqombothi by Yvonne Chaka Chaka 

No comments:

Post a Comment