Thursday, November 23, 2017

What I am Thankful for in 2017

2017 has been an amazing year! In all honesty, calling 2017 amazing would really be an understatement. Here is all that I am thankful for in 2017:
  •          Favor from God
  •          Health
  •          Family
  •         Friends
  •          Great grades!
  •          Starting my business Kay Kay’s World LLC
  •          Being able to talk about my experience with sexual harassment after holding the news in for over a decade (CLICK HERE TO READ THE STORY)
  •         Sharing my bullying story
  •     Partnering with ASOS Marketplace (CLICK HERE TO VISIT MY BOUTIQUE)
  •     Becoming a celebrity interviewer
  •    Becoming a fashion designer 
  •    Being able to network with lots of amazing people 
  •   Becoming more serious about my blogging 
  •    Being an inspiration 
  •    Being able to speak to a person who assisted my bully/sexual harasser and forgive the person
  •    Being able to give thanks 
  •      Many more things that I am not able to talk about at the moment… but don’t worry… I will discuss them soon! 






No comments:

Post a Comment