Sunday, January 27, 2013

Hansel and Gretel : Witch Hunter Movie Review!!!!!

Hey! So I saw the Hansel and Gretel movie yesterday and I would give it 3 out of 5 stars. I think that it is worth the money !!!! Especially if you see it in 3D like I did. I saw the movie at the new Cinema C theater that was built newly by the Meridian Mall ( that's another review in itself but check it out https://celebrationcinema.com/studioc). The movie stars Jeremy Renner and Gemma Arterton as non other than Hansel and Gretel. Don't worry there aren't going to be any spoilers in my review lol. There was some dark humor in the film and of course a lot of action. I am a huge fan of fairy tales . I loved the Brothers Grimm movie, so if you liked that this is right up your alley. I mush warn you though that this movie is no where as good as the Brothers Grimm movie. Despite it being based on a fairy tale this is no kids movie due to strong language and brief nudity and gory scenes. I think what I like best about this movie is that they took an interesting take on a fairy tale . I mean com eon how could any one never think to turn this brother and sister duo into witch hunters after killing a witch lol ???????????? So below I have a link to the trailer ! http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/hansel-and-gretel-witch-hunters/trailers/

No comments:

Post a Comment