Sunday, January 27, 2013

Kay Kay's Two Cents

Okay so I must say that I am a HUGE fan of pop culture.  I have strong opinions about the entertainment news and must put my ideas in. So, I think that the whole Beyonce drama is stupid. WHO CARES??? We all know that it was HER VOICE case closed. Now, about the Aretha Franklin dig that was directed at Beyonce we all know that she is  still hating on B because she said Tina Turner was the queen at an award show SEVERAL years ago lol . TOO PETTY! Now for Manti Te'O. I honestly dont think that he is lying and here is why . Most of us ( at least I hope ) have the common sense to know about the dangers that lurk online and know not to date people until we know they are real . However after watching this Dr. Phil video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TiEyZFrfmpk  I realized that people , grown people , are naive. If they can fall for stuff like that then Te'O my age mate should given a break . I mean what he did is stupid and even a ten year old should know better but I don't think it was for publicity. Now let this just be a lesson to everyone don't believe everything you hear.



 

















No comments:

Post a Comment