Sunday, January 27, 2013

So I'm Making a Blog Now ???????????

Hello! Im Keléchi Uchendu ( nick names kay kay bt dubs lol ) and I am currently a senior at Michigan State University ( about to graduate this semester yep yep !) and I am majoring in political science pre- law and specializing in environmental studies . Okay so now why am I writing this blog ...... well i figured that since Id been to every single continent except Asia ( yep even Antarctica !) that I had a lot to write about. Also,I am a very opinionated girl so I will be cashing my billion dollar check every now and then . Lastly, I love fashion, makeup, clothes, and the whole she bang. This blog is called Kay Kay's Way because it is going to be about my life lol, I am going to be writing about what ever I want . This isn't gonna be some organized strictly fashion blog or strictly politics blog its diverse. I also don't mind comments so feel free to do so but just be nice :P

No comments:

Post a Comment