Friday, September 2, 2016

Review of Hourglass Vanish Seamless Finish Foundation Stick and Hourglass Vanish Foundation Brush

I am wearing @hourglasscosmetics #vanishfoundation that I received from…:
I am wearing the Hourglass Vanish Seamless Finish Foundation Stick in Golden Amber and I used the Hourglass Vanish Foundation Brush to apply the foundation.



Hourglass - Vanish Foundation Brush #sephora:
This brush worked very well with the foundation. When I apply foundation to my face I use a Beauty Blender because I find it to blend better than any brush I have ever used. However, this brush works just as well! 





Hourglass - Vanish Seamless Finish Foundation Stick  in Warm Beige #sephora:
This foundation really matched my skin tone and  did not feel heavy. I also like how I was able to build the coverage to my liking. The only thing that I did not like about the foundation was that I would have to apply the stick directly on my face and this can spread bacteria etc. However, to avoid spreading bacteria I would wipe the foundation stick with alcohol rub ( as they do with testers in Sephora)  to kill any germs. 




Disclaimer: I received these products from Influenster to review. This is not a paid review. 






1 comment:

  1. I have seen many items from this brand first while doing my flawless make up lesson , they are really good. After that I already purchased two foundations for me and few more items. They are must have for me!

    ReplyDelete