Saturday, September 24, 2016

Review of The TEN Nail Bar




Look at me getting a pedicure @thetendetroit !!!! Check out my review at: http://kaykaysway.blogspot.com/2016/09/review-of-ten-nail-bar.html?m=1  #nailsalon #nails #pedicure #manicure  #detroit #metrodetroit #michigan #blackownedbusiness #beautyblogger #fashionblogger #fashionista  #fashionguru #nyc #newyork #newyorkcity:




Hey guys! I had the honor of visiting The TEN Nail Bar on September 23,2015 for their grand opening. The TEN Nail Bar is Detroit’s first modern nail bar! If you are visiting my blog for the first time (or just didn’t know) I am from the Metro-Detroit area. I love to support businesses in the Detroit, especially black-owned businesses. The owners of The TEN Nail Bar are: Anika Jackson and Kelli Coleman and I had the pleasure of meeting these ladies yesterday as well. I was in love with the ambiance, services offered, customer service, and the quality of the pedicure I got!  This is definitely my new nail spot! I encourage you guys to all come to The TEN Nail Bar and pamper yourselves! 




 :
Kelli, Myself, and Anika






No comments:

Post a Comment