Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Kay Kay's Two Cents !!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, so I had watched the season three finale of Mob Wives and I was like ... wow. Love is a psycho!!! All the blame for the fight fell on her. Carla was NOT set up. Love just out of the blue went and attacked Carla, so bad that she probably needed stitches in her hand.  I love to see drama on reality television but I just think that Love is annoying. She contributed nothing to the show except talk about how Carla was allegedly bad mouthing her ( which we all know is not true) . I honestly wish that they do not renew Love's contract for season four of Mob Wives ( if they even have another season since this season was kind of dry).


Watch here: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/08/mob-wives-finale-love-carla-video_n_3035734.html




No comments:

Post a Comment