Monday, April 1, 2013

Thank you Letter to all of My Fans !!!!!!!

My blog has just reached a milestone ... it  has received views form EVERY continent ( except Antarctica lol ) in the world! This truly is an international blog!  I would like to thank you fans because with out you I would have no audience. You guys don't realize how much I enjoy blogging and sharing my thoughts with all of you. I have never dreamed that this blog would get this big. I started this blog since I am international girl with dreams and ideas and I wanted my voice to be heard and use my platform to better this world . Its so crazy to think that this blog is so big, it has generated so much traffic . I say that everyone should follow your dreams , the sky is the limit, and there is no limit in the sky. Peace and love.







No comments:

Post a Comment