Monday, April 15, 2013

Life Tips: God's Timing

Are you frustrated that you are still single? Annoyed that you haven't found fame yet ? Feel like an ugly duckling? Well, do not worry. I remember when I used to feel awkward lol. I didn't feel pretty or smart enough and I was figuring myself out like every other teen. I wanted to be on  center stage. I felt that I had spent way to long in the shadows, on the sidelines, and at the butt of someones joke. It wasn't until I started going on these prayer walks with my mom that I finally grew into my own . I could go on and on about what God has done for me, but you guys, my fans, should know by now  ( unless you are new to my blog and then I say hello to you and suggest that you check out this link : http://kaykaysway.blogspot.com/2013/03/my-redeemer-lives.html). My  journey to self love and appreciation has taught me something: God makes everything beautiful in His own time. Don't worry if you are not hot and popping now , those who made fun of you will come to envy you ;) 



 
This is me  the summer before my sophomore year in high school. I started my prayer walks around this time. I would have never even imagined all that God had in store for me at that time. HAHA lol at me rocking the headband and updo :P




 
One of my dreams back then was to be in a fashion show... and it came true...IN GOD'S TIME


I always wanted to meet celebrities lol ...met Snoop at Times Square last summer. I also appeared on Good Morning America and Good Afternoon America. On top of that I met loads of other celebrities. Did all of this... IN GOD'S TIME 




Chilling in Antarctica. I had always wanted to travel.  I never would have known that I would have traveled to 6/7 of the continents...but I did IN GOD'S TIME




Who knew that I would graduate from Michigan State University a year early and from there go directly into Vermont law school, the number one law school for environmental law? However, God knew, and he made it happen IN HIS OWN TIME


Finally who knew that I would become a writer of a blog that would be viewed daily by people around the world on every continent ...GOD DID !

No comments:

Post a Comment