Monday, April 22, 2013

Pre- Graduation Reflection

I find my self reflecting. I am thinking of all that God has done for me and all the he has is store for me. I keep thinking of how my prayers have been answered beyond my wildest dreams. I also think about how far I have come. Once a girl living in the shadows, I am now living in the spotlight. It feels strange to know that in several months I will be in a completely new environment and will be starting a fresh. I will have to build a new GPA and I will most likely be the youngest student in my law class ( since I am graduating a year early). I truly am very excited and I thank my mother for guiding me. As I walk across the stage next week I will be holding my head high as I close a wonderful chapter of my life.  Peace and love!





No comments:

Post a Comment