Thursday, January 11, 2018

I am in British Vogue for a Second Time!!!!

In December 2017, I was recently featured in the January 2018 issue of British Vogue. Well, I am pleased to announce that I am also featured in the February 2018 issue of British Vogue! This is really a testimony of God’s amazingness! It was already crazy enough that my business (which was less than a year old) would be approached by British Vogue to be featured in the magazine. However, I was asked to be featured in the magazine for the second time! This is why I am super obsessed with God lol! It is so surreal that my dress (that was once a dream and started this whole journey) is now featured in Vogue! God is great! 





This is the February 2018 issue that I am in. I am featured on page 182.














No comments:

Post a Comment