Saturday, February 23, 2013

Trip Down Memory Lane (My Travels)

Hey So since I am graduating soon i just felt led to make a post showing a summary of the study abroad/away programs that I have done .These are my most memorable pictures!!!!!!!



Ireland (Summer 2010) 


Ireland was amazing !!!!!! I made friends that I still speak to today. Also, it was my first study abroad. I loved the country side even better than the city in Ireland. 

           



































Australia (Summer 2011)

Down Under was an interesting experience . I really dug deep into the Aboriginal culture and I was hurt by the injustice that is still present there today. So, for me the trip was not just to surf and see the reef (which I did) but it was an unforgettable learning experience. 
Click here for my Australia blog!





Antarctica ( Winter 2011) 

Where do I begin? Not many can say they have been here? I also camped out on the continent, ate a piece of an  iceberg, and jumped in the FREEZING COLD  water. Love it !!!!!!!!







Argentina ( Winter 2011) 

I love Latin America!!!!!!!! I love Argentina !!!!!!!!!!! I also climbed part of the Andes mountains while here  =D , visited Buenos Aires, and stayed in Ushuaia ( technically the end of the world) so I can say I have been to the end of the world and back lol ! 






































New York City ( Summer 2012) 

This was fun !!!! The highlight of my trip was seeing Snoop Dogg twice in Times Square (he wore the same hat too) . The first time I was with my friend Ela and we were not sure if it was him lol! The second time I was with another friend and we stopped him and took a picture. He was not super nice  ( actually he was not nice at all). I was like, " hey Snoop I'm you number one fan " and he just stared blankly at me. My friend was nervous and was fidgeting with the camera and he said, " hey babe we need to hurry this up ."  So, that was my encounter with Snoop =D


No comments:

Post a Comment