Monday, February 25, 2013

Trip Down Memory Lane ( Music Luv)

Okay so Queen Salawa Abeni is Super popular in Nigeria and several years ago this song was my song!!!!!! I am in love with Latin, Top 40 ( ex: Katy Perry, Beyonce etc.) ,  and African music .This video is of her whole album. The song I like starts at the  8:30 minute and then ends at about the 17 minute mark.






I LOVE SHAKIRA!!!!!!!!!! This was one of her songs that I couldn't get out of my head !



Brenda Fassie !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Late South African pop star!!!!





Who could forget this?????? Skentele hahahaha





Fela Kuti!!!!!!!!!!!




RBD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




La Oreja de Van Gogh




Lupe !!!!!!!!




Sunshowers and Galang !!!!!!MIA!!!!!!!








Last but not least..... Premier Gaou ( started my love of African music )








........SOOO MUCHHHH MORE ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment