Friday, December 8, 2017

How I Started Kay Kay's Way

So, I know that many of you ( about 1.8 million of you to be exact lol)  are new to my blog and came here from seeing me in British Vogue. Well, first of all, I want to say HELLO and THANK YOU for visiting Kay Kay's Way! The story about how I started Kay Kay's Way is interesting! On a shallow surface level, I started this blog because I wanted to talk about my travels. When I started the blog at age twenty, I had been to every continent (including Antarctica) except for Asia (I eventually made it to Asia in 2014).  However, on a deeper level, I was dealing with PTSD and I NEEDED TO VENT MY FEELINGS. I planned to start off by talking about fashion, travels, and etc. I would then transition easily into deeper topics. That is why I called the blog Kay Kay's Way. It is called Kay Kay's Way because the blog is what I want to talk about. It is not solely a travel blog or solely a fashion blog... it is very eclectic.









No comments:

Post a Comment