Saturday, October 15, 2016

EILEEN FISHER








On August 25th, 2016 I was able to attend an Eileen Fisher fashion show at the Somerset Collection. I purposely waited to blog about the fashion show. I thought that it would be best to release this post during the fall since the show displayed Eileen Fisher's fall collection. I really enjoyed attending the show and  I loved how guests were able to interact with clothing and ask questions. I have included pictures of my favorite pieces from the show and  I recommend that you all visit an Eileen Fisher store  and grab these items! 




Measures 33 inches in the front, 39 inches at the longest point.   Model featured is 5'10:

ITALIAN CASHMERE STRIPE PONCHO



MAPLE OAT:








Measures 32 inches on the body (size small).    Model featured is 5'10:


BOILED WOOL ICON KIMONO JACKET







The Models are showing off the fall items! 



Me and Letitia Dean. Letitia Dean is the store manager at the Eileen Fisher store at Somerset and was such a pleasure to talk to! 





See this Instagram photo by @kaykaysway92 • 47 likes:
I could get lost in these clothes! I wish this store was a part of my closet! The clothing at this store is good for women of all ages! 


No comments:

Post a Comment