Friday, October 7, 2016

My Dr. Dennis Gross Facial at Sephora



Displaying 20161007_114447.jpg


Now, I absolutely love Dr. Dennis Gross' products! I had the chance to receive a Dr. Dennis Gross facial here at Sephora and my skin felt fabulous. I can't lie and say that I am surprised with the results because this line has helped keep my skin clear and flawless for several, several months now. I am going to tell break down this facial to you guys!





Facial Steps
Displaying 20161007_113444.jpg







Disclaimer: This review is not sponsored. 

1 comment:

  1. Have you ever tried any Anti Aging Cream to have smooth ageless skin? Dermogenix is the latest anti-aging skin cream product that reducing wrinkles and restoring smooth youthful glowing skin. What are you waiting for … Order Today!!The Truth About Dermogenix Face Moisturizer Wrinkle Cream

    ReplyDelete