Thursday, October 27, 2016

The REAL No Makeup Look

Disclaimer: This is not a sponsored blog post.

I am pretty sure we have ALL hear of the “no-makeup” makeup look. Well, this look ironically still involves the use of several makeup products!  Personally, I do not like to wear makeup every day (unless I am going to an event and I will then get my face professionally beat) and I am really into skincare. I love the skincare brand, Tatcha.  Not only does this brand nourish one’s skin, it also provides the skin with an amazing dewy finish that makes one look like they are rocking the “no-makeup” makeup look.  Below I will provide you with the steps I took to get this look.  When reading the steps, you will notice that you can achieve this look as well, using all Tatcha products! BTW, these products are in the order that they were used!




Displaying 20161027_103123.jpg




Displaying 20161027_110555.jpg





No comments:

Post a Comment