Friday, March 29, 2013

Life Tips: Your Perfect Imperfections

 I feel like sharing my story with you guys. I was always very hard on myself growing up. There were a lot of things that I  did not like about myself. As if that was hard enough, it didn't help that there were judgmental people that would point them out to me. I had to learn to love myself for who I am ( flat big feet and all lol ) . I also had to learn to stop comparing myself to people at school, on television, and in magazines. I mean , sure there are many beautiful girls out there, but I know I am beautiful as well in a way that is unique to me. This was not an easy process, it took time. I challenge you  all to make a list of your imperfections and then try to find something good about that imperfection. Do this till your "imperfection" turns into a "perfection" in your eyes. Remember you are beautifully and wonderfully made.




Me at Coney Island Beach! Why care about perfection when the weather is this picturesque ?



Below is Some Motivational Music 
 

Who Says by Selena Gomez and the Scene



Imperfection by Saving Jane



Perfect by Pink 



Born this Way by Lady Gaga



Skyscraper by Demi Lovato


No comments:

Post a Comment