Thursday, March 14, 2013

Life Tips: Golden Rules of Love

Hey guys ! I know this might seem a little random but I felt spiritually led to make this post. I feel that nowadays a lot of girls do not know their true worth. We are all beautifully and wonderfully made so do not EVER let anyone tell you that you are not. On top of that we are all gold jewels that should be handled gently by men. No man should treat you just anyhow. With that being said I want everyone who is reading this post to follow me very carefully, because what I am about to say is CRITICAL for your love  life. 

The Golden Rules
  1. You are Gold ( no if's , but's, or maybe's) 
  2. Think of your life as a valuable expensive gold mine
  3. For this purpose, a fence will represent your standards
  4. Everyone in the world has a fence around their gold mine 
  5. Some people choose to build a high fence around their gold mine , some will build a short fence, and some have no fence built at all 
  6. Make sure you build your fence high
  7. If you refuse to build your fence high you will have a bunch of cheaters, deadbeat guys, etc. in your gold mine 
  8. However, if you build your fence high then you will have fewer men approach you, but that ones that do will be quality guys who really want YOU. These men will work really hard to climb over that fence to reach your expensive gold mine. Since, they would have worked so hard to get you then they will appreciate you and treat you like the queen you are. 
I don't know about you, but I am building a sky high fence around my gold mine because I know my worth, and hopefully you do to !





Viola Davis and Julius Tennon



No comments:

Post a Comment