Friday, March 8, 2013

Have a Safe Break !!!!!!!!!!

I know all of you guys are ready to blow of some steam, but pay attention to my suggestions:
  • Use the buddy system. It is easier for a predator to go after a lone girl than a group of five girls. 
  • Keep an eye out for your valuable items. Hide them in a safe place. Also make copies of important documents. When I traveled I would copy them and keep them in my purse and all of my suitcases to be on the safe side. 
  • Pack Well. Bring a first aid kit, cash, just stock up lol
  • Read Up!!!!!Event if you are not traveling out of the country you should read up on the laws of your vacation destination. Also, know how high the crime rate is there etc.  
  • There are still rules. It is a myth that the police don't care during break . You can still get arrested. 
  • Pay attention to your surroundings . Not being aware of where you are is how a predator can slip something in your drink, kidnap you, etc.
  •  Trust your intuition!!!!!!!!!!!!



Don't Let this be your story ( picture taken from the Spring Breaker's movie )


No comments:

Post a Comment