Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Kay Kay's Two Cents







Hey guys! So I haven't done this in a while and I am happy to sound off. The issue I am commenting about today is the controversy with some lyrics in Beyonce's new single, " Bow Down/I Been On". In the single she says, " I know when you were little girls/You dreamt of being in my world/ Don't forget it/ Respect that/ Bow down b----es/ Don't get it twisted this is my sh-t.Not only are fans stunned by the language that Beyonce used, many are stunned at the contradiction in the lyrics. Beyonce has been known for her " girl power anthems" such as , " Single Ladies" and " Run the World (Girls) " so this is definitely a surprise to most. I however, am not surprised. I like Beyonce. I am not a hater in any way. I just thing that she does contradict her self with this track, and I feel like she is doing it for attention. I also think that she does have a little o fan ego problem and should check that Mariah Carey attitude before she loses some of her fan base. I mean, how full of yourself can one be??? Bow down to you.... I think not.


Read more here: http://gma.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blogs/beyonce-sparks-controversy-song-150206594--abc-news-music.html

 Listen to song here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eB9zg0ywP0Y





No comments:

Post a Comment