Friday, March 29, 2013

Life Update: Graduation Reception at Cowles House

Hey guys! So, by now you all know that I am graduating this  spring and if you are just tuning into my blog ( welcome :P ) well now you know. I was super excited today because I got an email that said that I was invited to the graduation reception at the Cowles House on April 29th. I attend Michigan State University and the Cowles House was built in 1857 and is used to house the presidents of  the university ( although it is not mandatory that they live in the house). The invite said that we should dress in business casual attire. Hmmmmmm what should I wear? I was thinking of  wearing: a black dress with a red belt, striped blue button down shirt with black pants, or maybe a white top with black pants ( see the picture of Kate Moss below). Any way I am so excited, and the count down begins !



Kate Moss





Cowles House

No comments:

Post a Comment