Friday, March 15, 2013

Happy Birthday !

Happy Birthday to my amazing mother, Uche Uchendu. She has guided me through  my stay at university and has been motivating me during my law school application process. Most importantly, she has raised me to be a woman of God and put my faith where it matters. You are one of the reasons that I am attending the number one environmental law school in the nation in the fall. You are one of the reasons I will be graduating a year early at Michigan State University. You are one of the reasons I have been able to travel to every continent on this planet (except for Asia) including Antarctica. You are one of the reasons I will be graduating with great grades. Due to your unconditional love every day you would take me on  prayer walks and I can see today that God has set both of us on high, and this is just the beginning.  I love you and have a happy birthday and many more to come !  The song Sweet Mother by Prince Nico Mbarga is dedicated to you !




No comments:

Post a Comment