Saturday, March 16, 2013

Life Tips: Lending a Helping Hand

A wise woman ( my mom )  once told "you know you have truly reached the top when you can stretch out your hands and pull a person up from the ground. You know you are on the ground when you constantly try to pull people down." I challenge all of you queens to use your tongue for good. I feel that women now a days are so used to bashing each other, and there are so many poor examples on television of how we as women should treat each other ( Basket Ball Wives ring a bell ) but this is wrong. As sisters we need to lift each other up. The TRUE tough girl is the one that can see a shy lonely girl and sit with her. The TRUE tough girl is the one that will see  those less fortunate and help them out. The TRUE tough girl stands up for what she believes in, even if she is the only one standing. The TRUE tough girl believes and encourages the ones that have been left behind. The TRUE tough girl finds beauty in the one society (mistakenly) labels ugly. The TRUE tough girl uses EVERY opportunity in life to stretch out her hand and lift people up.


Everyday I pray that God will keep lifting me up higher and higher so that I may reach out my hands and lift the weak from the ground.

No comments:

Post a Comment