Sunday, March 31, 2013

My Redeemer Lives !

 As I write this post my eyes are filled with tears. To say that he has shown me so much good in my life is truly an understatement. About five years ago I started doing these prayer walks with my mother. After school we would walk to  my former high school and back. It was great exercise, but most importantly it allowed me to grow in the Lord. I remember one day on the walk I broke down and spoke to God. I said to him, " I have never had the spotlight on me, please set me on high." Today I am graduating a year early from Michigan State University with a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science pre-law and a specialization in Environmental Studies. I am also attending Vermont law school in the fall ( the number one school in the nation for environmental law).  In addition to that I have been to every continent (except Asia) including Antarctica! I have also been on national television twice and have met many people that I could have only dreamed of meeting when I was younger.  I am not ashamed to say that my redeemer lives because he has ALWAYS been on my side. When I wasn't considered pretty enough, God saw beauty in me. When I wasn't considered smart, God graciously filled me with his wisdom. When there seemed like no way, God showed me favor and made a way. My redeemer lives !





My Redeemer Lives by Nicole C Mullen




2 comments: